Friday, February 27, 2009

What is a Single-ista, you ask....

I must say that you ask very good questions. A Single-ista is a fabulous woman of the single persuasion who has expertise in all things single (like a Fashionista is to fashion). As the Ultimate Single-ista, I have insights into what singles like to do, where singles like to go and what singles are looking for in a potential mate. If you are curious about any of the aforementioned, then look no further, cause mama knows, child, mama knows.

Allow me to introduce myself. Hello, my name is Tonya, and my sign is Cancer. I am a single woman (in case you missed it) that has been living in Los Angeles for over 6 years. I am an Event Organizer for a speed-dating company, so I have witnessed the hits and misses of many singles trying to find a match. I enjoy getting together with friends, going to the latest hotspots and trying to tap into the male psyche (that last one was a joke....sort of).

LA can be a Single-istas paradise and personal hell all rolled into one tight little package. On the one hand, it's a great city with plenty to do, whether you are the life of the party, a low-key individual or somewhere in between. On the other hand, if you are a Single-ista looking to be a Girlfriendista, it can be a tough place to snag a guy that's willing to settle down. This city has plenty of beautiful and successful ladies. Men are so enamoured with choices out here, that many opt to play the field...sometimes permanently. However, all is not lost. Nothing is impossible and there's plenty of fun that a lady can have while celebrating her singlehood!!

If you are a single lady anywhere in this great U.S. of A. that wants a fun and fresh perspective on being single & satisfied, then you've come to the right place. After all, Single is the new Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment